Monday, March 2, 2009

Cosmopolitan


Ashley Tisdale Covers Cosmopolitan April 2009


Ashley Tisdale is graduating from her High School Musical days and is the latest cover girl for Cosmopolitan April 2009. The 23-year-old starlet dished to the mag on her upcoming album, boyfriend Jared Murillo and what’s next for her. Check it:
On breaking out of the teen scene: “People see me as cute, but I’m so much more than that. I’m 23 and I’m growing up, I can’t be young forever.”
On her upcoming album, Guilty Pleasure: “It’s edgy. It’s an album to rock out to. It’s definitely sexier. I have a sexy side to me, but it’s more of a fun sexy. Sure, I’m a nice girl, but there’s also a part of me that wants to be rebellious.”
On her relationship with beau Jared Murillo from boy band V-Factory: “It’s a normal relationship. He’s a good person, but it took a while. I’m angsty because I’ve been screwed over a lot. But after a while, you realize you can’t carry the baggage. I would hope the ring would be bigger if I were engaged.” High School Musical star Ashley Tisdale graced the cover of April’sCosmopolitan. The actress started out in the industry fairly young and is a well-known Disney star… so it’s hard for people to see her as an adult even though she is 23 years old. Here she is talking about growing up in the public eye and shedding her young teen image.
On the public’s perception of her: "People see me as cute, but I’m so much more than that. I’m 23, and I’m growing up. I can’t be young forever." On being sexy: "I have a sexy side to me, but it’s more of a fun sexy. Sure, I’m a nice girl…but there’s also a part of me that wants to be rebellious."
On dating actors (she prefers not to date them): "Some of them are just so into themselves. You fall in love with their characters…and then you realize they’re just not as sensitive."




More:
http://www.cosmopolitan.com/celebrity/exclusive/ashley-tisdale-cover-interview

No comments:

Post a Comment